Midlands Area Lawyer for Real Estate Closings (31 years experience), Small Business Law, Family Estate Planning (Personal Wills, Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will), Property Taxation
We Make it Easy for You
- To do what is necessary to provide for your family or business.
- To talk to an experienced attorney licensed to practice in South Carolina.
- To schedule the most convenient time for us to talk or meet with you about your legal needs.
- To find out how we use online tools that make our delivery of legal services convenient so that you may only need to make one visit to our office.
Our Practice Areas
More Practice Areas
- Landlord/Tenant law
- Small Business sale and purchase
- Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Homeowner Association Representation
- Civil Litigation
Free Initial Consultation
- Schedule Phone Consultation now with Online Scheduling during evening hours on Tuesday or Thursday or Saturday Morning to set a convenient time for us to talk about your legal needs.
- Fixed Fee can be set at the Initial Consultation for most of our services.
- Learn how we set up and use online tools to make it easy for you to provide the details we need to take care of your legal needs.
- Learn about use of free online tools to store and provide access to important records.
Our Phone Number is 803-791-9211
Talk with Our Live Receptionist from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Monday thru Friday.
Our Online System to Schedule Free Initial Phone Consultation
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Online scheduling allows you to pick a good time for us to talk about your legal needs and to make sure you know our fee for helping you with your legal needs.
The service is easy to use and you will receive an instant email confirmation and a reminder on the day of our phone meeting.