Our Basic Estate Planning Package for Couples, Includes for Each of You:
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- HIPAA authorization forms
- Transfer on Death Deed if needed
- Use of our One Visit Legal System.
- Advice and guidance from a licensed South Carolina attorney.
- Drafting of the legal documents.
- Setup of online shared folder for storage of important estate planning documents.
Our One Visit Legal System How It Works
- We have our initial phone conference to tell you about our basic estate planning package for couples, our price, and our one visit legal system.
Click on this link→ Schedule here
- You decide to use our system for doing your estate planning documents, and we sign a legal services agreement.
- We set up a secure online folder using the Dropbox service. We will then be able to add and share documents with you that will be automatically downloaded to your computer for viewing at any time.
- We add to the shared folder an estate planning worksheet set up as a PDF fillable form so you can complete online at your convenience. We will be able to view your progress and provide you with reminders and help as needed.
- When all details are provided, we will schedule your one visit to our office.
- At our office, we will finish going over the options for your estate planning decisions, and then generate the final documents.
- To complete, we go into our conference room and make sure documents are signed, witnessed and notarized in accordance with South Carolina law.
- We will immediately record in the Register of Deeds Office your Financial Powers of Attorney and the Transfer on Death Deed using the online recording system now available in Lexington and Richland counties.
- We can add to the shared online folder your new estate planning documents with the recording information.
Why We Include the Transfer On Death Deed in Our Basic Estate Planning Package for Couples
- Title passes automatically at death.
- Not subject to claims against estate of decedent.
- Survivor can immediately sell, transfer or mortgage.