What We Can Do
We help start-ups and small business owners with forming their companies and all of their transactional business law needs so they can focus on successfully running their business.
Some of the specific business legal services we provide include:
- legal entity formation to get your business started;
- prepare bylaws, board minutes, and other corporate documents;
- contract negotiation and drafting, such as membership, purchase, and service agreements;
- shareholder, partnership, and employee equity and compensation agreements;
- purchase and security agreements and promissory notes;
- business registration, licenses, and permits;
- dissolving companies and resolving co-founder disputes; and
- advice on any of the concerns that confront a business each day.